- The Batang-Ai dams situated 270KM from Kuching, roughly 5 hours by road.
- The journey passes through countryside scenery, small town, paddy fields,rubber and pepper plantation, sago palm and secondary and primary forest and pass rugged jungle mountain ranges.
- There will be 3 pit stop: First is Serian- a predominantly Dayak trading town. Second is Chinese Farm House – to see how pepper and coco is been grown. Finally, the last stop would be at the town call Lachau for Lunch and the same time to buy gifts for the Longhouse folks as a token of appreciation for welcoming us a guest.
- After Lunch we will proceed our journey to the Batang-Ai receiving jetty, proceed by motorized iban Longboat passing through the man-made lake to up river to the iban longhouse (about 1 hour)
- Upon arrival at the longhouse, you are free to tour the longhouse and watch the native at work doing their daily chores.
- After dinner, socialize with the people. And of course tuak (traditional rice wine)will be serve and there will be cultural performance by the native and then handover of gifts to the headman of the village and also witness how their share the gifts among themselves, before retiring for the night at the longhouse.
- Next day after breakfast, demonstration of how to handle blow pipe and follow by a jungle walk to learn about the rainforest or directly go for lunch at the waterfalls where authentic iban dishes that cooked in bamboo ready to be serve to you while you are having a deep at the natural rainforest rock pool.
- Tour Itinerary of the Longhouse-Batang Ai Mangkak (3 Days 2 Night / 2 Days 1 Night)